- This event has passed.
Christmas Toy Signups
December 9, 2021 @ 9:30 am - December 21, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on March 26, 2023 at 9:30 am
Pantry Client Instructions/Information
Christmas TOYS will be handed out on Monday, December 20th from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. This will be a drive-thru distribution. Clients will need to sign up for toys at the pantry office starting Tuesday, December 7th. We will not allow phone or email sign-ups for Christmas Toys. Here are a few requirements:
- Starting December 7th – signups are Monday thru Thursday 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. While supplies last.
- Anyone signing up for baskets must be a current and complete certified (updated) client of the Community Pantry. If you do not have a pantry family ID card you will not receive service.
- Toys are only for families with children 2-12 years of age. We cannot guarantee that the children will receive the correct gender or age group toy(s). This depends on what we get donated.
- We will take sign-ups for up 150 families and we are not sure how many families we will be able to serve. Depending on how many toys we get donated, some or all the children may or may not receive toys. Toy(s) are not guaranteed just because of sign-ups.
- The client must bring in a Photo ID, Pantry Family ID Card, and the Christmas Toy Appointment/Distribution card on the day of the event and according to your time slot. Do not get in line before your appointment time, please. All toys will be in large trash bags and we will not and we do not exchange any toys.